[BlackBart] Black Bart wrapup

Ryan Idryo rasmith9999 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 19:02:11 CST 2012

It is 5:00 now, time to finish what you're doing and start heading back to SOMArts for wrapup (and the party afterward).

As far as I know, no team is within striking distance of finding the treasure.  So, we'll do things a little differently - the game will continue unsupervised...

At wrapup, I'll give a few more hints, and go over one of the less-solved puzzles.  Then, it's up to you to keep hunting when you have time.

I will continue to confirm answers, and check up on the treasure every once in a while.

  --Ryan